Martes, Setyembre 13, 2011

My 225TH Day of Experience in The Stock Market

From the day I started my first trading in the stock market up until now, I have noticed that I have learned many things in this field. From observing and researching the best services of a stock broker to making a move in buying and selling a hot stock that could possibly make a huge profit.

I observed that the Philippine Stock Exchange Index is always affected when the US and European stock market is in the selling mode or the market is down. Several occasions I have determined this scenario. When DOW (Dow Jones Industrial Index) is the US market is in negative territory, expect that this will have a boomerang effect to the Philippine Stock Exchange on the following day of trading. So, the sell-off of almost all issues will happen. Investors and traders alike were taking cash from their securities.

I also found out that there were online brokerage in the Philippines that when you sell your stock investment, it will take three days before the proceeds is credited trading account while others could liquidate it easily at the instant you sold your stocks. Some online broker website is unavailable for trading especially when there is huge volume of transaction in the Philippine Stock Exchange. So this created anger with the investor who cannot pursue the daily trading transaction resulting to missed opportunities during the period of websites unavailability. The best thing is to choose the best brokerage who could offer instant services to their clients.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento